Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist

Job ID
F1148
Department
Center for Advanced Practice
Category
Nursing
Job Location
US-TN-Memphis

Overview

Why be a CRNA at St Jude?

 

1. Our Mission: Finding Cures. Saving Children. It's at the heart of everything we do.

2. Maximize your license: Our administration is passionate about helping our APPs practice at the top of their license

3. Job satisfaction: We love what we do and where we do it!

4. Growth opportunities: When you grow, we grow. That's why we prioritize professional development opportunities for our CRNAs

5. Research: Our bench to bedside model means that research and implementation happen in real time

6. Caffeine: Two Starbucks on campus. Need we say more?

7. Relationships: Our CRNAs have the rare opportunity to build relationships with our patients and families

8. Family: Fewer than 20 CRNAs on staff makes us a tight-knit team

9. The Anti-Burnout: 80% of our anesthetics take place outside of the OR, and the other 20% keep your skills sharp. In addition, our rotating schedule gives you the fluidity you need to (really) maintain a work/life balance, and our CRNAs are only on call an average of four weeks a year. 

10. Pay and Benefits: Memphis' cost of living is 14% below the national average, making our already competitive pay and benefits even more appealing. Also, we have amazing barbeque. 

 

 

RESPON_Clinical

Minimum Education

Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing is required.

Graduate of a Nurse Anesthetists Program is required.

Minimum Experience

Previous CRNA experience preferred

Required Credentials

  • (LC: NBCRNA) Certification by National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists. Recertification every two years by The Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
  • (LC: RN-TN) Must possess a current Tennessee State Board of Nursing license if primary residence is Tennessee or a Nurse Licensure Non-Compact state.
  • (LC: RN-ARK or RN-MISS) Must possess a current State Board of Nursing license in the state of primary residence if the state is a Nurse Licensure Compact state.
  • (LC: APN-TN) Must possess a current Advanced Practice Nurse License issued by the Tennessee State Board of Nursing.

What We Offer

WHATWE_Benefits          WHATWE_Glassdoor          WHATWE_UnexpectedPerks

 

 

WHATWE_Memphis

EEO Statement

St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer

No Search Firms:

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.

 

EEO_Clinical

Options

Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed

Stay connected

We're breaking new ground at St. Jude. Stay up-to-date on our latest news and career opportunities in the areas you're most interested in by becoming a St. Jude Careers Insider.

Search all St. Jude Jobs, including postdoctoral research fellowships, clinical fellowships and faculty appointments.