Why be a CRNA at St Jude?
1. Our Mission: Finding Cures. Saving Children. It's at the heart of everything we do.
2. Maximize your license: Our administration is passionate about helping our APPs practice at the top of their license
3. Job satisfaction: We love what we do and where we do it!
4. Growth opportunities: When you grow, we grow. That's why we prioritize professional development opportunities for our CRNAs
5. Research: Our bench to bedside model means that research and implementation happen in real time
6. Caffeine: Two Starbucks on campus. Need we say more?
7. Relationships: Our CRNAs have the rare opportunity to build relationships with our patients and families
8. Family: Fewer than 20 CRNAs on staff makes us a tight-knit team
9. The Anti-Burnout: 80% of our anesthetics take place outside of the OR, and the other 20% keep your skills sharp. In addition, our rotating schedule gives you the fluidity you need to (really) maintain a work/life balance, and our CRNAs are only on call an average of four weeks a year.
10. Pay and Benefits: Memphis' cost of living is 14% below the national average, making our already competitive pay and benefits even more appealing. Also, we have amazing barbeque.
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing is required.
Graduate of a Nurse Anesthetists Program is required.
Previous CRNA experience preferred
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.