The Department of Information Services is seeking a highly motivated and creative software developer. As a Sr. Software Developer II, you serve as the primary individual for translating designs of the software architecture into software code and oversee code construction with heavy emphasis on supporting object oriented software applications.
Our team is implementing Adobe AEM and you will provide back-end development using JAVA and HTL – working side-by-side with the AEM Architect and front-end developer. In addition to ensuring the AEM system and respective Adobe modules are integrated appropriately, you will also provide support for other applications our team manages.
· Developing and maintaining detailed functional specifications
· Overseeing software coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installation
· Coordinating and providing on-call response efforts
· Overseeing the design of system graphical user interfaces
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
· Master’s degree preferred.
· If Bachelor's degree, six (6) years of experience in systems development required.
· If Master’s degree, four (4) years of experience in systems development is required.
· Experience in object oriented development is required.
· Experience with Linux or Unix based systems plus a working knowledge of databases, preferably PostgreSQL required.
· Experience in Adobe AEM 6.2 or later preferred.